Services include planning, economic and feasibility studies, design phase, bid evaluation/award recommendation, project start-up, scheduling, construction oversight, cost control, QA/QC and consulting support.
Program management involves key areas that need to be approached by a company that is both knowledgeable and experienced. Multi-Energy is well rehearsed in the critical details of program management, implementation and quality assurance.
Multi-Energy professionals have served in the roles of Project Engineer, Project Manager and Principal Engineer for numerous projects. They have provided the review of funding sources, cost estimating, budgeting, scheduling, organizing project teams, quality assurance and control for multi-project design and construction programs. Multi-Energy professionals possess both the knowledge and experience in all aspects of project management to ensure the successful outcome of each project undertaken.
Selected representative projects include:
- Facilities Management and Management of all Maintenance Employees and Processes for City of Atlanta/Fulton County Water/Sewer Plant in Alpharetta, GA.
- Soil and rock drilling and project management services for the Geotechnical Field Investigation (Phase II) for the planned Dekalb County Interplant Conveyance Tunnel, GA.
- Program Management services for the closure of 600 underground storage tanks, as part of a FEMA program involving 25 states.
- Program Manager for the earthworks associated with the construction of Home Depot facilities in Georgia and Tennessee.
- Program Manager for the expansion of I-75 between Turner and Crisp Counties, GA.
- On-call Program Manager for Geotechnical and Construction Materials Testing services for Forsyth County, GA
- Resident engineer for the construction of the Merrill Creek Reservoir Facility, NJ
- Program Manager for the deepening of New York City Harbor via dredging and rock formation blasting, NY
- Program Management of Atlanta Public Schools HVAC equipment operating maintenance and energy performance contract program, GA.
- Program Manager for Geotechnical, Construction Materials Testing and Earthworks Oversight related to the improvements and expansion of six elementary schools for the Atlanta Public Schools system, GA